Technology creates new revenue streams for businesses of all sizes, not just the elite.
There are multiple and relatively low cost entry points into today's digital communications environment which enable all sports clubs to engage with wider audiences and generate significant new revenue streams.
The digital revolution is in full swing and every aspect of the sports world is changing rapidly. Technology significantly impacts both athletic performance and commercial success. No one can afford to stand still.
ProSports Technology are a research-based organisation which helps professional sporting organisations improve performance on the pitch and in the boardroom. We filter through the ever-increasing number of new developments to identify the realisable benefits from new cutting-edge technologies.
WE CAST OUR NET WORLDWIDE....
AND IDENTIFY GAME-CHANGING BREAKTHROUGHS
TO MAXIMISE COMPETITIVE GAIN
FOR OUR PARTNERS
Breakthrough technological advances usually originate in sectors outside the sports world and filter through to sports clubs at a later stage.
Further, these disruptive new technologies often develop within small tech start ups, which have no existing relationships with sporting organisations as they are independent of the major technology companies and again are only picked up further down the line.
We collaborate with clubs, technology companies of all sizes and academia to help the world of sport become early adopters.
We monitor the very latest technology trends adopted by the major sporting entities worldwide and and explore low cost alternatives for clubs with smaller budgets. And clubs with no budget at all.Learn More
In the Boardroom
- Introduce new revenue streams
- Identify cutting-edge technologies new to your sport
- Understand how major sports entities worldwide use emerging technologies to generate more income
On the Pitch
- Significantly increase the time your best players are on the pitch by reducing recovery periods and preventing injuries
- Maximise fitness and skills training protocols
- Strengthen team communication and identity
For Technology Companies
- Insight into the specific requirements of the sports industry
- Gain access to the International sports market
- Raise capital through our networks of angels and sports technology funds
For Academic Institutions
- Partner with technology companies and major sports organisations
- Create commercial outlets for new advances
- Enhance career development for research students through participation in PST projects