Technology creates new revenue streams for businesses of all sizes, not just the elite.
There are multiple and relatively low cost entry points into today's digital communications environment which enable all sports clubs to engage with wider audiences and generate significant new revenue streams.
We do not sell technology. We partner with sporting organisations to proactively help the technology sector adapt the latest developments to the specific requirements of the sports world.
We add value to our partners through:
with sporting organisations, technologists and leading academics, sharing knowledge to drive value from community membership.
on using new technologies to increase revenues.
of technologies from all industries that deliver competitive advantage to elite sport in new and innovative ways.
of the latest technologies adopted by top global sports entities and explore low cost alternatives for clubs on smaller budgets
of results by due diligence reviews to quantify the benefits and evaluate the true opportunity.
providing the know how and means to generate greater revenues now and in the future
Breakthrough technological advances usually originate in sectors outside the sports world and filter through to sports clubs at a later stage.
Further, these disruptive new technologies often develop within small tech start ups, which have no existing relationships with sporting organisations as they are independent of the major technology companies and again are only picked up further down the line.
We collaborate with clubs, technology companies of all sizes and academia to help the world of sport become early adopters.
We monitor the very latest technology trends adopted by the major sporting entities worldwide and and explore low cost alternatives for clubs with smaller budgets. And clubs with no budget at all.Learn More
For Sports Organisations
- Increase all types of revenues
- Understand how major sports entities worldwide use the latest technologies to generate more income
- Gain early access to emerging technologies not yet in sport - Save time by focussing only on 'the best of' new technologies - Maximise revenue mix by analysing the allocation of available resource
For Technology Companies
- Insight into the specific requirements of the sports industry
- Gain access to the International sports market
- Raise capital through our networks of angels and sports technology funds
For Academic Institutions
- Partner with technology companies and major sports organisations
- Create commercial outlets for new advances
- Enhance career development for researchers and students through PST research projects